Who Can Join This Course?
1-2 years of software development/system admin/IT infrastructure/Network Admin related experience is recommended.
Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Introduction to Cloud Computing.
● Cloud Environment Architecture.
● Cloud Computing Models.
● Introduction to Amazon Web Services.
● AWS Global Infrastructure.
Compute Services (EC2, AMI Etc.).
● Launching our first EC2 instance.
● EC2 instance types & Pricing Models.
● Creating AMI and Image Templates.
● Understanding Security Groups.
● Load Balancing & Auto Scaling.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
● Introduction to Network Switches & Virtual Private Cloud.
● VPC & Subnets.
● Private and Public Subnets.
● Internet Gateways, VPC Peering & NAT Gateways.
● VPN Setup.
● IP Addressing in AWS.
● Introduction to Block & Object storage mechanism.
● Introduction to Elastic Block Store - EBS.
● EBS Snapshots.
● EBS Volume Types.
● Instance Store Volumes.
● Introduction to Simple Storage Service (S3).
● Features of S3.
● Storage Types.
● Static Website Hosting.
● Basics of Athena.
● Introduction to EFS.
● Connect a drive via network.
● Share the drive among multiple servers.
● Amazon Glacier.
● AWS Snowball.
● Storage Gateways.
Amazon Route 53.
● Introduction to DNS.
● Understanding DNS Records.
● Introduction to Route53.
● Register a Domain using Route 53.
● Manage DNS Hosts.
Security & Identity Services, IAM.
● Understanding the IAM Policies.
● IAM User, IAM Policy, and IAM Role.
● Introduction to CloudFront.
● CloudFront with S3.
● CloudFront Advanced Concepts.
Database Services (RDS, NoSQL Service).
● Introduction to Relational Databases.
● Creating our first database structure in MySQL.
● Getting started with DynamoDB.
● Know about ElastiCache, Redshift.
● Getting Started with Containerization.
● ECS Services and Tasks.
● Load Balancing in ECS.
● ECS Scaling.
● Serverless Introduction.
● Setting up Server Auto Start with a Lambda Function.
● Elastic Beanstalk.
● Host a Sample PHP website using Elastic Beanstalk.
● API Gateways.
Management Tools (Amazon Cloud watch).
● Understanding CloudWatch.
● Setup Alarms for Matrix changes.
● Auditing AWS environment with CloudTrail.
● Schedule Event Rules using Target based services.
● Introduction to CloudFormation.
● Practical Implementation.
● Amazon SQS.
● Amazon SNS.
● Amazon SES.
● Kinesis Overview.
AWS CLI and SDK.
● Getting Started with AWS CLI.
● AWS CLI setup on EC2 instances.
● Connect EC2 instance with other AWS services likeS3 or SNS or SES.
● AWS Security.
● KMS Overview.
● SSM Parameter Store.
Migration Service and Disaster Recovery.
● Database Migration Services.
● DataSync Overview.
● AWS Backups.
DevOps tools and leveraging it in AWS Fundamentals.
● AWS DevOps tool’s introduction.
● AWS CI/CD Pipeline Deployment Automation with the necessary tools.
● AWS Key Management Service.
● Systems Manager Parameter Store.
● Developer Tools: • AWS X-Ray.
● AWS Budgets.
● Amazon AppFlow.
● AWS Data Pipeline.
● Amazon Kinesis.
● AWS Glue.
Over 11 years of field level and job experiences in Systems Administration, DevOps and Cloud Computing. Also certified AWS Solution Architect Associate,Certified Kubernetes Administer,Certified DevOps Generalist
What Students Said
Students are yet to give feedback.