Who Can Join This Course?
Corei5 with 8 GB RAM, A very good user of Windows O/S, and A strong determination to spend 10 hours of study time per week.
Introduction to Cyber Security
● Overview of IT Security & Cyber Security
● Career Track detail discussion & course outcome.
● Cybersecurity various terminologies
Lab Setup for Cyber Security Attack Simulation
● Why do we need virtualization?
● Setup of VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Metasploit, WinXP, Win10 and others
● Various tools required for cybersecurity
Linux Fundamentals required for IT Security
● Linux basic commands
● Files & directory structures
● Users and privileges
● How to use them effectively
● Basic network components
● Network protocols
● OSI Model & Three-way Handshake
Python Fundamentals required for IT Security
● Conditional Statements
● Operators & Maths
● File Operation
Cybersecurity Tools & Applications
● Process Hacker
● Network Miner
Hacking Phases - Reconnaissance & Footprinting
● Overview, Tools & Techniques,
● Passive and Active Recon
● Scanning & Enumeration (How to interact with online LAB)
Introduction to Malware Analysis
● Malware Analysis Fundamentals
● How to prepare your own sandbox for testing
● How to analyse using online sandboxes
Introduction to Vulnerability Management & Web Pen Testing
● NMAP & other Tools & Techniques
● Pen Testing simulation lab
● Pen Test Report Sample
● Nmap, Nikto and other open-source tools.
● Incident Analysis, Response and Triage
● Detail discussion of phases
● Tools & Techniques
● Discussion about various real-life scenarios
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
● Introduction to various SIEM solutions
● Introduction to Splunk ( with free Certification )
● Wazuh Fundamentals
Effective use of Linked profile
● Why we need a strong LinkedIn profile
● How to maintain and use most of it.
Job Interview Preperation
● How to write an effective cybersecurity-focused resume
● Mock interview
Next Step for Intermediate to Advanced Cybersecurity
● What resources to follow
● How to proceed with self-study
Working as a Cyber Security Analyst (SOC Analyst/Incident Responder) in the Security Operation Center (SOC) at a multinational IT Company, Melbourne, Australia.LinkedIn Profile
What Students Said
Students are yet to give feedback.