Who Can Join This Course?
Cloud Fundamentals,1-2 years of job experiences in software industry as Software Developer, System Admin, Cloud Engineer etc.
AWS Introduction and Solution Architect Perspective. Part-1
● Introduction to Cloud Computing .
● Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Compute Services (EC2 Instances, Elastic Beanstalk, AMI Etc.).
● Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
● LOAD BALANCING, ELB, ALB, NLB & Auto Scaling.
● Network, Content Delivery related and Domain hosting related services. (VPC, SG, NACL, API Gateway, Route53, Cloudfront etc.).
● Amazon Route 53.
● Security & Identity Services, (IAM, ACM, Directory Service, Guard Duty, KMS etc.).
● Storage & Content Delivery Services, (S3, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway, Glacier etc.).
● Database Services (RDS, NoSQL Service).
● Management Tools (Amazon Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, config etc.).
● Application Services (SES, SQS, SNS, Athena, Elasticsearch etc.).
What is DevOps. Overview of DevOps.
● What is DevOps? Why DevOps and How DevOps Culture overcome legacy complexity.
● DevOps Market Trends and software development methodology (SDLC).
● Agile, Waterfall & DevOps development procedure.
● DevOps Ecosystem and Understand the IT Service development and deployment process.
AWS DevOps Knowledge.
● AWS DevOps tool’s introduction.
● AWS CI/CD Pipeline Deployment Automation with the necessary tools.
Jenkins Integration. Part-1
● What is Jenkins?
● What is CI?
● Why CI is Required?
● How to create and run CI/CD Pipeline?
● Adding a slave node to Jenkins.
● Building Delivery Pipeline.
GitHub Foundation. Part-1
● GitHub Basic and introduction.
● GitHub Actions Introduction and working with GitHub actions.
● GitHub workflows introduction and working with this.
Containerization with Docker: Ecosystem and Networking. Part-1
● Introduction to Docker.
● Introduction to Dockerfile and images.
● Introduction to Dockerhub and containerization.
● Docker Compose.
● Running Containers.
● Introduction to Docker Networking.
● Docker Container Networking.
Configuration Management with Ansibe. Part-1
● What is Ansible?
● And Ansible Installation.
● Ansible Hosts.
● Configuring Ansible Roles.
● Write Playbooks.
Containerization using Kubernetes. Part-1
● Introduction to Kubernetes.
● Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture.
● Basic and Installation of Kubernetes.
● Creating a Service in Kubernetes.
● Installing the Kubernetes Dashboard.
● Networking in Kubernetes.
Service Mesh- Istio
● What is Service Mesh and Istio?
● What is Istio and how it works?
● Core features of Service Mesh.
● Service mesh and Istio Architecture.
Code Build and Testing. Part-1
● Maven,Gradle,Ant basics.
● Basic of Test automation from a CICD tools.
Automated cloud infrastructure management (IaC service) Cloudformation.
● Automated cloud infrastructure management
Terraform Basics and Configuration (IaC tool). Part-1
● Terraform Introduction.
● Getting started with Terraform.
● Terraform basics and state.
● Terraform with AWS.
● Terraform Modules, provisioners and functions.
DevOps Quiz Test.
● DevOps Quiz Test with experience sharing.
Over 11 years of field level and job experiences in Systems Administration, DevOps and Cloud Computing. Also certified AWS Solution Architect Associate,Certified Kubernetes Administer,Certified DevOps Generalist
What Students Said
Dear Devskill , Thank you for providing an excellent learning experience. The course content was well-structured and the instructor was knowledgeable. The practical sessions were helpful and the support team was responsive. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in DevOps. Best regards, Bushra Saad
I just completed your online course, and I wanted to provide some feedback. Overall, I found the course to be informative and engaging. The content was well-organized, and the examples and exercises were helpful in reinforcing the concepts. One thing I particularly liked about the course was the way the instructor explained difficult concepts in a clear and concise manner. This made it easier for me to understand and apply the material.
I found the course to be extremely informative and valuable. The material was presented in a clear and organized manner, making it easy to follow along and understand.
Devskill always provided the best effort for any course. The course covered all the fundamental concepts of DevOps in a clear and concise manner. The course material was well-designed. Our instructor Khalid vaiya is highly knowledgeable and experienced. He is able to explain the concepts in a clear and concise manner. I appreciated the personalized attention and support that he provided throughout the course. The quizzes and assessments were challenging and helped me to identify areas where I needed to focus more attention. I am satisfied with the DevOps Fundamental course provided by Devskill. Although there it would be better if there were 5-6 more classes. But overall, I feel that the course has given me a solid foundation in DevOps. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in learning about DevOps.
Dev Skill vlo akta course offer korce, jara devops niye career korar kotha vabtecen. Amar devops niye kono knowledge a ciloh nah, but jokon devskill ai course ta compete kori tokon devops r total roadmap bujte pari, devops r onk tools niye jante pari and tools r Use case gula bujte pari. Ai course r instructor jothestho helpful and active. Oni j kono topics first a theoretically bujan then practically dekhan. Ai Course compete korle AWS niye vlo akta knowledge gather hobe in future devOps niye kaj korar khetre oi knowledge ta valoi kaje laghbe. Finally, bolbo jara DevOps niye vlo course khujtecen, tader k bolbo ai course ta apnar jonne best hobe In Sha Allah.